Policies Taken to Prevent Transmission of Covid
- The office and bathrooms are cleaned thoroughly each morning; disinfectant will be sprayed on door and handle surfaces regularly as the teaching schedule progresses through the day.
- Masks must be worn when more than 1 person is present in the office.
- There is sufficient space for 2 players to sit and keep social distancing.
- Players in excess of 2 must wait outside prior to lesson/clinic start time and for pickups following.
- Players using the rest rooms are in addition to those in the waiting area, so after leaving the restroom, please exit the waiting area directly if 2 are already present. The same is true for the reverse so if the rest room is occupied, you must wait outside until it becomes available.
- The water dispenser located in the office is for the use of the instructors only; players should supply their own water.
- If you feel unwell, please do not participate.
- Players shall enter the bubble no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your start time.
- Upon entry to the bubble, apply hand sanitizer which will be made available next to the revolving door.
- Masks should be worn during group discussions and to the extent each player is physically able during any hitting portion of the clinic. The bubble is well ventilated.
- An example of the 6’ personal distance will be marked with tape near the entry point.
- All players will maintain a 6’ distance from each other during any discussion portion of the clinic.
- No player shall pick up or handle another player’s racket or any other personal belongings.
- To that end, players shall minimize belongings brought into the bubble: tennis racket, clearly marked water bottle, warm up jacket. If you have a tennis bag, the bag (all belongings placed inside) may be placed against the tennis bubble wall, no closer than 6’ to another player’s bag/equipment.
- Lessons/ clinics will begin the final ball pickup 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled stop time to ensure that all exit in single file in a timely manner.
- Players shall enter and exit the bubble through the revolving door one at a time. Exiting players will have priority.
- Instructors will wear masks at all times.
- Instructors will, to the extent possible, avoid any physical contact with any players.
- Ball carts will be handled only by the Instructors; instructors will enforce distancing as ball hoppers are emptied into the carts.
- The handles of the ball hoppers will be sprayed with disinfectant prior to lesson/clinic start and after EACH ball pickup.
- Instructors will ensure that no more than 6 players on each court.